When we develop a strategy for your business, we use these top 3 questions:
- Where is your business now? This involves understanding your current internal operations, market share, what is currently driving profitability and how it compares to competitors.
- Where do you want to take it? This involves mapping out your top-level objectives and goals.
- What do you need to do to get there? This involves changes you will need to make to deliver on your strategic objectives, unearthing best ways to implement.
Our Business Strategy Development encompasses the following:
- Market & Industry Analysis – Trends, Consumer Behaviour, Competition Analysis
- SVRO Analysis – Analysis of the Strengths, Vulnerabilities, Resources and Opportunities you have. These will help when it comes to leveraging for your plan of attack against competitors, as well as areas you need to build on.
- Developing your True Vision – This involves going beyond “I started a business because I had no job.” It is about painting a picture of the type of company you want to build by clearly articulating what success looks like in clear terms from customer, markets, financial position, etc point of view.
- SMART Goals – Defining your Sales & Marketing objectives, Operational & Financial objectives/Goals
- Systematic Growth Planning – A thriving company is a growing company. It is through growth that your business can hire more people, buy the best equipment, expand etc. Systematic growth planning is about identifying the segments your business can grow, and/or should focus on, to improve sales volume, profitability, financial position.
- Customer Value Proposition Mapping – Outlining your business’s product and service portfolios and the value they add to the customer – why customers buy that particular product or service.
- Defining your targeted markets – Not everyone is your customer. Defining targeted markets helps you to understand who your ideal clients are. Ideal clients/customers are those that need your solution (product or service), can afford your fee and are willing to pay. Those that need your solution but can’t afford or aren’t willing to pay for it, they are not your target market, therefore you aren’t supposed to market to them.
- Defining your Competitive Strategy – This is about identifying how you can deliver unique value to your customers – how you can create space from competition (gain competitive advantage over your rivals) in your service/product offering, pricing model, delivery system etc.
- Resource Planning – What is required to execute the activities that will enable you to achieve the performance targets.
- Performance Management – A strategy is successful when it is undoubtedly responsible for one or more of the following measurable, tangible results: Business Growth. Growth means an increase in sales revenue, repeat business volume, customer retention rate, accessible market size, customer demand, average sale value, RFP’s received, RFP quality and size. Strong Competitive Position. Which means an increase in market share, market position, brand awareness, growth rate vs competitors. Strong Financial Performance. Which means an increase in gross profits, return on total assets, gross margin, operating profit. We will formulate a Key Performance Indicators’ (KPIs) to not only help you understand what winning means for your business, but also help you benchmark your progress.
STRATEGY IS BOTH A PLAN OF ATTACK & CUSHION AGAINST THREATS AND A LEVERAGE PLAN FOR OPPORTUNITIES.
Think the 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, COVID19, competitors, etc. You can’t “ADAPT OR DIE” without a STRATEGY. Contact us 081 414 0017 email@example.com so we can help you formulate a plan of attack, Strategy.
Additional Helpful Tools
Adapt or Get thrown out of Business by Covid19 eBook @R100
The book is structured to give you context of market changes currently happening and that happened, actions to take NOW to stay afloat and also exist post Covid19, and what the Next Normal looks like. At the end you should be able to formulate a business strategy to navigate amidst the pandemic because I’ve included a crisis specific strategic plan guide. To buy the book WhatsApp 081 414 0017
The secret to staying in business. Listen below