The purpose of a business plan is to map out your approach to business. It provides a manual of how things are or will be done in your business, and this makes it easy for someone to lead your business in your absence.
We help our clients package a comprehensive version of their business plans that encompasses:
- Market & Industry Insights to ensure that you always keep in mind the market changes and the mega trends.
- Competition, SWOT & Risk Analysis to ensure that you’re up to date with market threats and opportunities
- Business Model to outline how you fit in the business
- Target Market Segmentation to divide your customer groups based on their needs and preferences to enable you reach them and satisfy their needs effectively
- Corporate Strategy to outline your business’s major goals, performance targets, scope of work, guiding principles, keys to success and strategic initiatives.
- Brand Positioning Strategy to keep you grounded about what you stand for and why you are in business.
- Promotion Strategy to outline how your business and its offering will be promoted.
- Sales Strategy to outline the tactics you will use to sell your products & services, secure contracts and improve profits.
- HR Strategy to outline your organizational structure, personnel requirements and compensation plans.
- Operations Strategy to outline your resource, capacity, systems & processes requirements key to enabling efficiency in your business.
- Financial Strategy to outline your revenue models, financial management plan, Financial needs, assets acquisition and investment options.
Let’s get started with your business plan, send us a WhatsApp text 081 414 0017 or email email@example.com
Additional Helpful Tools
Business Plan Guide (eBook) R100
Can’t afford our business plan development fee? Do it yourself with our guide. To get it WhatsApp 081 414 0017